* Lee: Added preliminary implementation of reading and writing new teams and the current user of the app to/from the database. Leagues/teams that are created are now created to the current user and added to the database.
* Jay: Completed the individual team members page (which displays member info for a player on the team after a person is clicked from the team page). This currently shows hard-coded user info and will be updated next week to show info from the database. I also completed the Profile page to show info for the logged-in user.
* Create a Member page for displaying the information about a user.
* Add a floating action button for adding a new member to the team. This will be visible only to the owner of a team.
* Add a seperated owner field above the member list in the Team page.
* Shantanu: Finish dynamic list for menus and to fetch class at once instead of fetching individual property
and Implemented create new league button to add new leagues in database.
* Work to be completed next week:
* Lee: Pass values read in from the database between activities to facilitate new team creation. Read and write scheduled and played games from the database. General back-end code quality improvements and additional testing.
* Jay: Will work on modifying current pages to display info from the database instead of hard-coded info. I will also help implement the not-finished features, such as storing & displaying the score, record, etc.
* Brayden: Will be implementing view for the owner of team, Add create team Button in team view. Start addplayer in team.
* Shantanu: Writing query to fetch data for Profile page, Dynamic list for displaying team and team creation.Dynamic list for team members and functionality for removing and adding team members.