This file was created to help the markers understand and easily access the full features of the GamePlan App. Features available on each page are described below. This is NOT a comprehensive list but just covers some major features.
## Overall App Layout
* When the app is initially used, users are sent to the Sign-in page. If the user does not have an account, they can scroll down and click "Create one here". A valid email is needed (a verification email will be sent to you to access the main features), but the display name and phone number can be anything.
* Once the user is signed in (and the email has been verified), the user will have access to all the app's features. The initial page for the user is the "Home" page.
* The sidebar navigation menu can be opened by clicking on the upper left button or swiping from the left side of the screen to the right side.
* The main pages are: Home, Leagues, Profile, About Us, and Log Out.
## Home Page
* At the top, you will see a #:#:# and bar chart below it. This corresponds to the user's Win:Tie:Loss (i.e. their team's record for the duration that the user was part of the team). This is shown when the user has at least 1 game.
* Below the games record are the current teams of the user. They can be clicked to go to the Team page.
## Leagues Page
* This page shows all leagues that are available. The user can scroll to find leagues or can use the search bar at the top. Once a League is clicked, the user is sent to the teams page for the league (which contains league sport, description, and all teams within the league, ranked from first to last).
## Teams Page
* This page contains all the teams within a league ranked from first to last. It also contains the league sport and league description. If a user wants to add a team, they can click on the "+" button in the bottom right (and they will get a popup to add a team name for the new team).
* Clicking on an individual team leads the user to the individual team page.
## Individual Team Page
* This page contains the individual team information.
* At the top, is a numerical and bar-chart format of the team's Win:Tie:Loss (only displayed once the team has at least 1 game played).
* Below the graph is the "Next Game" that is scheduled for the team (Against another team in the league). There is also a button for "All Games", which leads to a new page.
* At the bottom are all the members of the team. The first member (with a star on the left) is the team owner, which is the person that created a team.
* If the user wants to join the team, they can click on "Join" at the top right.
* If the user clicks on a team member, they are sent to the team member profile page (but without the ability to change their information). Team owners will see a button to "Remove Player" from the team.
## All Games Page
* This page is available by clicking on "All Games" on the individual team page.
* At the top is a Win:Loss ratio line-chart. After every game score is added, the line graph updates correspondingly to a win, loss, or tie. If a team has win:loss ratio of 1.0, the team has not lost any games (or close to none, that the ratio is rounded to 1.0). A ratio of 0.0 means that the team has not won any games.
* Below the chart are the upcoming and previous games for the team. The information available for each game is: your team and opponent team, date, time, and final score (for previous games).
* Clicking on an individual upcoming game leads you to a new page. If the game date has not occurred, then the game score cannot be added. If the game date has passed but a score has not been added, the score can be added. A game without a score inserted can be deleted. Any user (even if they are not on the team) can see these games, but only a member that is on the team can add scores or delete games.
* A new game can be added by clicking on the "+" in the bottom right.
## Profile Page
* The profile page shows the user's Win:Tie:Loss graph (Same data as the home page) at the top. This was added so that other users can see stats for other members (other users navigate to other user's member info pages by clicking on that member on a team).
* The profile page contains: your Name, Email, and Phone Number. You can change this information by clicking on the "Update info" button at the bottom. If the email is changed, the user will be forced to re-login using the new email.
## About Us Page
* This page only serves as an "information about the developers" page. It contains our names and a button to navigate to our website.