Milestone 3: Proof of Concept
Milestone ID: 522
The proof of concept should demonstrate key code resources have been prototyped and are operating as intended. Code is not expected to be optimized, include full error detection or be completely bug free. Errors due to extreme or unlikely conditions which are not adequately captured are permissible and expected. Errors relating to the fundamental algorithm design are not. The proof of concept should demonstrate that the core mechanic of the game has been implemented and the rest of the game can be built around it.
- Build of the game demonstrating basic systems are implemented
- Short video of the build, in case the build does not work
- Document listing what has been done since the last milestone meeting
- A burn down chart showing the ideal work remaining time, and actual work remaining time.
- A bullet point summary of what has been worked on and who has worked on it